Burna Boy revealed he hated school in new IG Post


Nigeria Musician Burna Boy post a picture of himself smoking weed while he shared some revealing past of his life.


He Posted

 "I remember back In Montessori primary School Port Harcourt, Nigeria. My teacher mr Morgan made us write down what we wanted 2 become in the future nd why, I wrote: "I want 2 be a rockstar because I love Music and I Hate School" in those exact words TRUE STORY! lol. Shit has a funny way of always working out doesn't it? Stay in school sha o! Don't go and say I told u not to go School! #RIPmrMorgan #Rock$Tr"
Share on Google Plus

About Oluwaseun Oladoja

A Computer Science Student, Writer, Serial Entreprenuer with love for infotech. Editor-In-Chief and Director of Brand NewsReportage.com.ng

0 comments:

Post a Comment