Seven Months Old Video Reveals D'banj Got Married Long Time Ago






Report claims Mr. Banga Lee aka Dbanj just got married secretly on Monday July 2nd, 2016 but according to onlinenigeria.com it seems the Music Icon has married long time ago as a seven months old Video of the Popular singer has surfaced online where he said he was secretly married. The Video interview was with The Net.

According to him

"I thought to myself, am I going to do a public marriage because everybody is going to see me marrying and when everybody sees me they are going to say ah! Banga Lee has married."

“So, I don't want to do that. I did undercover corp. Am now Mr and Mrs Smith. Because I am now already married and I don't want you to know that... and I am going to wait for 15 years like R Kelly before telling people.”

Which ever way we now know D’banj is officially Married and He is married to Didi. 

Checkout the Video below
 
Share on Google Plus

About Oluwaseun Oladoja

A Computer Science Student, Writer, Serial Entreprenuer with love for infotech. Editor-In-Chief and Director of Brand NewsReportage.com.ng

0 comments:

Post a Comment