Fayose Insist "Zenith Bank PLC Fund my 2016 Election"




Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose Who had openly claimed Zenith Bank was behind the funding of his 2014 election.

 Zenith Bank PLC management  also in the media, made it clear that they don't fund Elections, and Mr. Fayose's election funding new came from them. Not denying the Governor being an account holder with them

According to SaharaReporters, Mr Ayodele Fayose while Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, on Thursday, said:

"I stand by  my claim that Zenith Bank Plc majorly funded my election in June 2014.

"I don't expect an organization like Zenith Bank to stay in a corner in matter of national concern like this and be talking.

"Rather, I expect the Zenith Bank to issue an official statement not as feeble as this one being peddled in the media, so that I can begin the second stage of my revelations.

"My statement was made in the open and if I can accuse an institution like Zenith Bank in the open, I expect the institution to give an  official reply and not one online medium claiming sources in the bank.
Share on Google Plus

About Oluwaseun Oladoja

A Computer Science Student, Writer, Serial Entreprenuer with love for infotech. Editor-In-Chief and Director of Brand NewsReportage.com.ng

0 comments:

Post a Comment