Man Share his Experience with VIO in Abuja





 Man share his ordeal on Facebook on how he
was allegedly brutalized by a Vehicle Inspection Officer (VIO) in Utako, Abuja.
He Wrote.

    "I was trying to capture a video of a man fighting with a VIO staff and one of the VIO staff saw me from afar and crossed over to the other side where I was standing. He attempted to seize the phone and I refused, in the process of resisting him from dragging my phone. I got two blows on my mouth and nose.
    Then I started bleeding...Not because am physically weak and can not fight but my profession does not permit me to so do.
    Am taking recourse to the law and I hope to find justice, and most importantly, to deter them from further harassing innocent citizens
Share on Google Plus

About oluseun

0 comments:

Post a Comment